THE event for women who want to manage their money smarter and better.
- Financial Dreams & Realities: Identifying personal lifestyle objectives & key financial strategies for your life
- How to Manage Money 101 (Investment Overview)
- How to find the Right Advisor (Panel Discussion with Advisors)
BREAK-OUT SESSION DISCUSSIONS
- Preparing for life's major financial moments: marriage/divorce/illness/death
- How to handle money with family/partners/kids
- What you might not know about property investing
- Taking the financial risk to start your own business
- Overcoming financial & legal challenges for non-typical partners (ex-pats, common-law/same sex couples)
PERSONAL JOURNEYS DISCUSSION
- Hear personal perspectives from three savvy and accomplished women on how they've handled some of life's major money challenges.
EVENING NETWORKING DRINKS
Want to connect? To receive more information and advance invitation for the London Forum, please email us.
Date and Location
Friday October 28th 2016
8:30am - 5:30pm
Lansdowne Club, 9 Fitzmaurice Pl, London W1J 5JD